Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bocce Questions

Okay, I am going to try this again. I am looking for some memory assistance [no old age jokes] with remembering who won Bocce and who placed 2nd, since the first year it was introduced into the Foss Family Christmas. You may remember I posted this earlier in the year on the Foss Fridge, but nobody responded to my questions! Can you help and confirm these are correct and fill in the blanks? Thanks!

2003 ~ Ashley & Kevin.
Who was in the championship round? Grandma & Grandpa? I have no photos on my computer (because it crashed in '05). Does anyone have photos?

2004 ~ No Bocce that year...

2005 ~ Caitlyn & Tom vs. Ashley & Kevin.

2006 ~ Hilary & Taylor vs. Grandpa & Tom.

2007 ~ Hilary & Ryan vs. Rob & Stancie.

2008 ~ Ryan & Tom vs. Simon & Steve.

5 comments:

  1. Grandma for sure and Grandpa I think in the first year. Me, NEVER, cause I suck and Hilary has won twice. As for pictures, I don't think I have any but I do remember having seen a photo of G&G from the first year. I bet it is up to Stancie for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and it looks like Tom needs to set this year out cause he is too good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are correct on the winners but I don't remember the second place teams. I will look back at some of my pictures next week and let you know what I find :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I was given an honorable mention a couple of those years...

    ReplyDelete